Certified Flight Instructors are in Demand Nationwide!
Axiom Aviation’s Accelerated CFI Course is a ground and flight school course built to cover all aspects of the Initial CFI checkride throughout a 2 week process.
Prerequisites to enroll for the class are as follows:
- Must have FIA and FOI written test completed prior to enrollment
- Must possess Commercial Single Engine Pilot Certificate.
The itinerary for CFI school goes as follows:
- Monday: 10-3- Fundamentals of Instruction
- Tuesday: 10-3 Technical Subject Area Review
- Wednesday: 10-3 Technical Subject Areas Continued
- Thursday 10-3 Endorsements and Logbooks
- Friday: 10-3 Lesson Planning and Lesson Delivery
- Saturday: 10-undetermined Overflow Class based on areas not yet covered if needed
This will be the full class itinerary for ground school. You will also receive one-on-one instruction to review and teach in further detail based on the date of your scheduled checkride.
Flights in the class will go as follows and are based on the date of your scheduled checkride (We don’t want to do flights too soon if there is a time delay in waiting for the checkride examiner).
- Flight 1- Spin flight in a Cessna 150- 30 to 45 minutes.
- Flight 2- Basic Maneuvers flight in Piper Arrow- 1.5-1.8 hours.
- Flight 3- Advanced Maneuvers flight in Piper Arrow- 1.5-1.8 hours.
- Flight 4- Landing Practice in Piper Arrow- 1.5 hours.
- Flight 5- Mock Checkride flight in Piper Arrow- 1.5-1.8 hours.
This is a rough outline and times/subject areas may change based on the needs of individual students.
Pricing for the CFI course goes as follows:
- Full Ground School Fee- $1,500
- Spin Flight- approximate $150
- Flight Lessons in Piper Arrow- $225/hr for an approximate $1,300
- Flight Lessons in C172 – $215/hr
Total cost for training: approximately $3,100
Fees Paid to the FAA/DPE’s
- FIA Written Exam: $150
- FOI Written Exam: $150
- CFI Checkride Exam: $1,000
*These prices are not controlled by Axiom Aviation
Call (262) AX-PILOT, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below to reserve your spot.
Classes will begin the first Monday of each month.